When you buy a product in the marketplace, you have the right to be safe from harm when using the product for its intended purposes. Far too often, manufacturers seem to view human tragedy related to design, manufacturing or the warnings associated with a dangerous product as a cost of doing business.
We take pride in giving victims of negligence a voice to recover for their losses, including cases involving:
- Defective automobile parts, including tires, design flaws and air bag defects
- Defective toys, cribs, strollers and other products manufactured for children
- Dangerous prescription medications
- Faulty medical devices, including implants
- Defective tools and machinery, whether in home use or construction accidents
- Defective appliances